Want to get fit and feel good about yourself? Or maybe you want to compete in the boxing ring as an Amateur? Here at Fighting Fit Academy’s new boxing class, our aim is to provide a safe and friendly class environment for men and women of all skills and fitness levels.
Our instructor Gavin Liu is a boxer, trainer and boxing manager, and comes with huge boxing know-how and experience. From training with the Beijing Boxing Team as a teenager to Training Department Manager at the International Boxing Federation (IBF) China.
- 1995 training in boxing team of Beijing.
- 1997 National youth boxing tournament 57kg second place.
- 1998 National university boxing tournament 61kg second place.
- 2000 National army boxing game 67kg champion.
- 2002 National army boxing game 70kg champion.
- GL boxing head coach
- Bukuyinghao fight club boxing coach
- IBF CHINA training department manager
- Rejoy group boxer manager
|6.30pm to 7.30pm
Payments to be made weekly using our new payment administration system with EFC Asia Pacific – ask Mark for a direct debit form.
- Bronze 2 x karate, fitness, kickboxing or boxing classes per week – $20
- Silver 3 x karate, fitness, kickboxing or boxing classes per week – $26
- Gold Limitless karate, fitness, kickboxing or boxing classes (except Black Belt Club) – $28
- Platinum Limitless karate, fitness, kickboxing or boxing classes (including Black Belt Club) – $30
- Diamond Limitless karate, fitness, kickboxing, boxing or BJJ classes (including Black Belt Club) – $35
- BJJ 2 x BJJ classes per week – $25
- Casual classes will be $15 cash prior to the start of the class