Membership Fee Payment Method Changes
2019 is going to be a really exciting year of martial arts education, and we have a wonderful programme planned for you.
To help us focus less on administration and more on teaching martial arts, tuition fees will now be managed by a better payment system which will be weekly or fortnightly deductions via direct debit.
We have employed EFC Asia Pacific, the industry leader in martial arts billing and coaching around the globe. EFC has been in business since 1967 and their friendly team are all looking forward to working with each of our students.
To help make budgeting easier, term payments have been divided into weekly or fortnightly instalments spread out over a 12 month period.
Please note, your current fees will not change, you just need to pick up the membership which represents your class:
- Bronze 2 x karate, fitness or kickboxing classes per week – $20
- Silver 3 x karate, fitness or kickboxing classes per week – $26
- Gold Limitless karate, fitness and/or kickboxing classes (except Black Belt Club) – $28
- Platinum Limitless karate, fitness and/or kickboxing classes (including Black Belt Club) – $30
- Diamond Limitless karate, fitness, kickboxing and/or BJJ classes (including Black Belt Club) – $35
- BJJ 2 x BJJ classes per week – $25
- Casual classes will be $15 cash on the night
As the payments are now spread out for your budgeting convenience, should you need to cancel your membership for any reason, you can – with just 30 days notice in writing and an early termination fee of $49.
These improvements to our system will give us so much more time to really focus on what we love to do – teach our wonderful students, and we look forward to seeing you in class.
So, to help us get this process completed quickly, please get a form from Mark and complete it and return it as soon as possible.